What is peptic or stomach ulcer?
Peptic ulcer which is also commonly known as stomach ulcer is caused by a wound in the stomach. In the event of this wound that formed in the stomach due to one reason or the other, is also called gastritis ulcer.
Commonly, the causes of stomach ulcer is the secretion of an acid present in the digestion of food known as hydrochloride acid, which destroys the intestinal mucosal lining of the stomach.
Bacterial infection can also aggravate peptic ulcer which can be transferred into people through poisoned foods and unclean water. The known form of bacteria that causes peptic ulcer is called Helicobacter pylori. In the event of bacterial infection, anti-biotic are used to kill this bacteria organism.
According to findings, over 18 million United State Citizens will develop stomach ulcer in their life time and there are over 3.8 million new cases of peptic ulcer each year and over 5000 related deaths are documented. And also, 1 in 10 people will be diagnosed of stomach or peptic ulcer in his life time.
- - Heartburn: which is most evident after eating some gassy foods and drinks?
- - Indigestion: in some cases, you may go to the toilet and found out that the food you ingested is not properly digested. Like 60 per cent of the food comes out from your bowel into the toilet bowl.
- - Pains in the abdomen and feeling it in the middle back and could easily be noticeable in the early hours and late hours.
- - Weight gain: because of the constant pain in the stomach, such person might eat constantly to relief the pain off the stomach and this could cause obesity.
- - There is blood in the stool
- - Vomiting and bloating: sometimes, you may notice blood in the vomit.
- If stomach ulcer is not quickly attended to, it can cause haemorrhages, which are the erosion of a major blood vessel, gastrointestinal tract obstruction and tear in the stomach wall.
- - Family history: you have an increased chance of having the condition if you have any member of your family who has had it before.
- - Personal history: the fact that you have been treated before does not mean you cannot have it again.
- - Too much intake of alcohol
- - Skipping of meals: some people like eating in the morning then later at night or some only afternoon. Like 1-0-1, 0-1-0, 0-0-1 etc. this will increase your chances of having peptic ulcer
- - Not taking breakfast: research have made us to understand that, taking at least a sliced bread and a cup of tea before 9am every day is quiet good for our stomach and health
- - Stress: stress, may not directly be linked to stomach ulcer, but can still contribute to it
- - Some diseases such as arthritis, liver disease can increase the chance of having the disease
- - Smoking
- - Use of some drugs such as aspirin or ibuprofen. Aspirin is an anti-inflammatory drug and can increase your chances. Taking ibuprofen drug over stipulated time prescribed by your doctor can cause stomach ulcer
- - Do not skip meals
- - Eat your breakfast early even a cup of beverage tea with milk will do
- - Do not take too much of foods like beans, or carbonated drinks also, spicy foods, oily foods, etc
- - Know the source of your food and water to guide against ulcer caused by Helicobacter pylori bacteria
- - Do not over-take some pain relief drugs like ibuprofen and anti-inflammatory drugs like aspirin.
- Aloe vera: according to a press release titled ‘’Aloe vera gel in Peptic Ulcer Therapy’’, researches were carried out by Allen JC, Julian j. Blitz and some other brilliant researchers on both men and women of ages 16-84 to ascertain if the use of aloe vera gel do really can treat peptic ulcer. The results were positive, and there was 100 per cent treatment rate with complete recovery from peptic ulcer. The patients were put under observation for a while to see if there would be any reoccurrence, but none of such occurred. This is to show that aloe ver gel goes a long way in treating ulcer or peptic ulcer. And also, people with Duodenal Irritability and Spasm also responded to aloe vera gel treatment.
- Also, according to BBC news, ‘’ a team from Barts and London Queens Mary’s School of medicine and dentistry have carried out tests which show that the herb (aloe vera) has a beneficial effect on the production of substances which helps boost the healing process in cases of ulceration of the gut’’. And furthermore, ‘’ The researchers believe that aloe vera is particularly valuable in treating ulcers caused as a side effect of taking anti-inflammatory NSAID drugs
Also read more extensively on Why you must Use Aloe Vera from Cradle to Grave.
Order for your aloe vera gel today and it is 100 per cent guaranteed to be of the best quality. Certified by IASC, ISA and kosher. Start your orders today from our secure online store with my distributor ID 234001278666.
Say no to ulcer and feel better again from your inside out. 3 months money back guarantee. Click the buy now button below. A 30 ml of aloe vera gel drink a day will do or as suggested by your doctor.
Your information is strictly kept confidential.
In conclusion, peptic ulcer gives you uneasiness that could at times be embarrassing and gives you severe uneasiness. A lot of people have had it and have been cured and telling people there testimonies and encouraging people that they can also get cured. No matter how old your peptic ulcer may be, you can get it treated today. However, ignoring it can become life threatening and eventually death.
Product purchased will be shipped or couriered within 24 hours of purchase within USA.
Not from USA? You can still start your orders or contact me today.
If you have any symptom, please see your doctor immediately.
You may like:
- What is peptic ulcer
- How to prevent ulcer
- How to treat peptic ulcer
- How to treat stomach ulcer
- How to treat ulcer