Depression can be defined as the feeling of worthlessness, hopelessness and loneliness.
When normally, you easily get irritated by what normally excites you, and you get angered easily at any small thing, is a sign of depression.
We have always felt down at one point or the other in our lives, and this could be triggered by certain factors like death of loved ones, rejection, unhappiness in marriage, unemployment and other factors.
Feeling depressed is a normal part of life and it happens to anybody regardless of culture, ethnicity region or race.
Signs and symptoms to know if you are depressed: it is a common thing to feel depressed, but over time you will get over it, but when it takes longer than normal, then it is more likely that your depression has reached a clinical stage and this is when you need to see a specialist or probably you need someone to talk to. Signs and symptoms include:
- - You experience frequent pains in your muscle areas and feeling of headache
- - Your mind in always on something, like you cannot concentrate on one thing.
- - Alcohol abuse and drug abuse
- - You easily get angered by any small thing. This is more common as you see some people which normally are easy going, but would just flare up at anything.
- - Insomnia is also a common sign and symptom. Insomnia is a condition where you are not able to sleep or you are not able to sleep normally.
- - There is tendency that such person may lose appetite and which may cause a rapid weight loss. Some also gain weight. I know of a person that, anytime he is depressed, he is always feeling the urge to eat.
- - Do you feel as if nobody cares?
Depression can lead to some certain diseases if it is not addressed quickly. The chance of having obesity is high because of lack of daily activity and rise in eating habit. Obesity could lead to other problems such as heart disease, stroke and hypertension.
People who lose interest in eating could develop stomach ulcer. Which is also called gastritis ulcer? Symptoms of ulcer include, heart burn, stomach pain which especially increases when you take hot foods and carbonated drinks or gassy foods like beans.
- Depression occurrences in Men can be caused by various factors such as not being able to meet up with his family and societal needs. This varies from culture to culture.
- Depression in women: women are more emotional than men and they could feel depressed due to non-happiness in a relationship and some other factors like depression caused by child birth. This usually occurs six months after child birth. Hormonal changes could also cause a woman to feel depressed especially when she is reaching her menopause.
- Depression in children could occur if they have violent parents, or parents who do not take time to listen to them, or if they are orphan, or if they have no child care or being bullied in school. Such children needs people they can lay there heads on to give them emotional assurance and support.
Types of depression include:
- Bipolar Depression Disorder also known as maniac depression: this could last for weeks and people with this experience: impulsive behavior, rapid speech, insomnia, hyperactivity. Treating bipolar disorder with anti-depressant could worsen the case, so it is best you see an expert in that area.
- Dysthymia: this is a mild form of depression and sufferers live with it for up to two years. Its not easy for people suffering from this type of condition and the use of aloe vera may be advised, but with your health professional.
- Seasonal affective Disorder: this is characterized by weather changes. Some people will get depressed due to the fact that the weather changes. For example, myself, I get depressed when it rains and likewise some people I know and come in contact with have also felt the same.
Risk factors include:
- - Family history
- - Having problems with your spouse
- - Having problem in your place of work
- - Lack of money is a major cause of depression among the poor people and the rich turned poor. This could increase the chances of committing suicide
- - Too much of alcohol and drug abuse. I remember when I was in the university day, I got drunk and I had a hang over, I was so feeling dejected and down and asking myself why I had to drink so much of alcohol? Ever since, I control my alcohol intake
- - Not feeling healthy
- - If you have had bad experience when you are a child. Most kids sexually abused get depressed when they are older.
See, the mind is a powerful house and what you shape in your though is what you will become.
For you to recover from depression, the first step you must take is to have a positive mind set. If any negative thought comes to you, immediately put it away.
We all have the power to control our mind and our thoughts and not the other way round. If because you feel depressed due to one thing or the other, you should start thinking or imagining how better you will become without such thing. Also learn to make friends that are positive thinkers, and stay away from friends that have nothing to do than had more salt to your injury. You can overcome depression by eating healthy fruits with vegetables and lots of natural fruits like Aloe Vera. see why you must use aloe vera from cradle to grave and exercise frequently.
Aloe Vera is a powerful natural plant that helps people recover from depression. It detoxifies your body and gets rid of toxic materials or free radicals stored up in your body for years. Researchers have made us to know that body cleansing aids mental health and other numerous benefits. Therefore, your body needs nutrients and amino acid to combat depression.
One of the amino acid in aloe vera which helps to improve depression condition in people is tryptophan, which is a precursor of serotonin. It is used as a preventive treatment for depression and anxiety.
Apart from that, Aloe Vera contains all the nutrients, minerals and amino acids that your body needs. So taking a glass full of aloe vear drink a day will benefit you tremendously.
Check out the aloe vera drink from forever living products, it is one of the best in town, and certified by the International Aloe Science Council, The Islamic Seal of Approval and the Kosher Rating. The drink is of high value and one of the best qualities in town. Start your orders now
All your information is kept strictly confidential and all your details are 100 per cent secure.
We ship products to over 150 countries of the world and we can guarantee your product delivery in quick time according to your location and country port.
Three months money back guarantee
If you see any symptom, please see your health care provider to give you advice.
Testimonies of people who have used Forever Living Aloe Vera drink to improve their Depression:
I have always been depressed at every point in my life. I just don’t know the reasons why? I have been to my health professional and he had recommended anti-depressant for me, but no relief at all. I thought I was doomed to die that way since that could be my destiny.
Somebody told me that aloe vera could help to improve my condition, but I didn’t believe. Later, I thought about it, that after all, if I try it, it won’t harm me? So I got on the internet and saw the aloe vera drink from Forever living products, I ordered 10 bottles from their online store and I got it shipped to me. At the first, I was still depressed though, but I noticed that whenever I take the aloe vera drink, I feel some sort of relief. So I just decided to keep on taking it. And behold, I suddenly noticed that I begin to feel this unexplained happiness within me, something I have never experienced in a long time. I went to my health professional and explained to him, and he told me to keep taking the aloe vera that it’s truly good for improving. I felt like scolding him, because he didn’t tell me in the first place. Loll
Since then, I have been taking the forever aloe vera drink, and it has been wonderful. Now I have this deep happiness and joy in me that I can’t explain. My family and friends were also surprised to see how beautiful and always smiling I have always been now. They now nicknamed me ‘’smile’’
Everybody should use forever living aloe vera, it is the best!!!
Thank you Forever Living Products!!!
Honestly, when I first heard about Forever Living aloe vera could help my depressing condition, I was like, are this people numb or maybe they just want to sell. But, fortunately, I have a friend who cares for me a lot and she bought the aloe vera drink for me and she told me I should just give it a try. I wondered because I have used lots of herbs and concoction, and drugs also, so I was wondering how a plant from another country would improve my condition. Since I didn’t buy the product with my money, so I should give it a try.
So I drank the juice morning and night. First thing I noticed was that, every other night I drank the forever aloe vera juice, my sleep will be so wonderful throughout the night. So I was curious, so I told my friend to order for more of the aloe vera drinks. And she did.
To cut the long story short, the drinks work like an angel touch on me. i feel this feeling of happiness from the inside every day that I wake up. I have bought lots for my family members also, because i want them to feel the happiness in forever living aloe vera, and they are also experiencing the same good thing.
Forever Living Products, you are blessed.
My Distributor Id is 234001278666
If you need someone to talk to or share your feelings with, I will be more than obliged to listen and talk to you about how you can overcome your depression. Feel free to contact me by call or sms on my mobile phone +2348064214211. I will be more than willing to talk to you.
My Skype ID is oladapo.oluseye. Feel free to add me.