The fact of the matter is, this is a condition where every woman will encounter at a certain point in her life. This Article is to give you information on Menopause, symptoms, prevention, and how you can manage symptoms encountered when one is at the menopausal stage. This kind of condition only affects women.
Menopause can simply be said to be a moment in a woman’s life where her monthly flow of blood (menstruation) ceases. This is when there will be no longer the fertilization of ovarian eggs in the woman; as a result, a woman can never get pregnant again. Menopause occurs in women in their mid-forties and mid-fifties.
Premenopausal is a word used in medical terms to describe the years that leads to the time when the woman is not able to conceive again. This period is when the hormones of the reproductive systems are reducing and no more constant and abundant as to when the woman is fertile. Here, certain effects are seen due to the reduction or withdrawal of hormones in the body system of the woman. These effects include hot flash, night sweats and many more.
This is a time in which a woman that is intact does not experience menstruation of menstrual flow constantly in 12 months. This is a period where a woman’s ovaries become inactive. The reason for this 12 months delay is to know certainly that the woman has reached a menopause. If the woman experiences a menstrual flow at the 11th month, she would still be considered to be in the premenopausal stage. A woman is considered infertile if she has passed these 12 months without no menstrual flow. And her chances of conceiving are nearly zero per cent since she doesn’t have her hormones and ovaries functioning properly.
When menopause is occurring, there are changes in hormones which cause menopausal symptoms. These symptoms are sometimes severe and could start suddenly. Symptoms include:
- - Irregular menstrual periods. These periods may come ones every 3 months or 5 months and this could eventually stop (not seeing your menopause again).
- - Hot flashes: also known as hot flushes. They come on rapidly and they occur mostly in the 1st and 2nd years. Types are standard hot flashes and slow ember hot flashes.
- - Do you feel a race like heart pounding? Or your heart pounds like you ran an 100 km race
- - Night sweats. This is most common as this mostly occur during the night around 11am or thereabout. These occur when you are deep in sleep and you suddenly wake up during the night to see your cloth is wet all over.
- - Skin flushes: or redness of the skin area especially on the face, chest area.
- - Insomnia: insomnia is the in ability to sleep at stipulated times. Most people use drugs like vailium and lexothan to induce sleep. These drugs could be dangerous to the health
- - Low libido: this is because your sex hormones that turns you on are reduced and not as concentrated as when you were very fertile
- - Memory loss: this is not so common but it happens in some women
- - Depression (Yet to write an article on depression. But I will)
- - Anxiety
- - Vaginal infections such as fungus and bacteria
- - Arthritis and osteoporosis are common with hormonal changes: osteoporosis is when the bone lacks calcium. Bone density reduces. Read osteoporosis and Arthritis
- - Dizziness and the feel of drowsiness.
It is best to check up with your health professionals to carry out estrogen test and bone density. Best is to explain your symptoms to him/her and how bad you feel. This will enable your health professional to know what he should do. In all, provide your health professional with all the information he needs.
Treatment of menopause could be based on how severe your symptoms are. However, the most common form of treatment is Hormone replacement therapy. But at times, hormones replacement therapy could be dangerous. Best is to meet with your health professional.
Studies have shown that Hormone replacement could bring big risk of order form of unfriendly body conditions such as breast cancer, heart disease, stroke and sometimes damage brain cells. Hormone replacement therapy is sometimes good for women who are just entering into menopause and unlikely good for women who have been into menopause for many years. And if the medicine should be taken, it should not be anything more than 5 years.
- - It is best for you to avoid anything that has caffeine.
- - Take lots of calcium rich food with vitamin d. you know bone density reduces as you have reached menopausal stage.
- - Exercise is good for you to keep blood flow proper all over the body system.
- - Exercise your virginal wall muscles by doing kegal exercise. You can do kegal exercise at anywhere you are. Very convenient to do if you practice it with time.
- - Eat food that is low in fat. Eat lots of fish (sardines, finfish, and titus fish) and vegetables. Sea foods are good. Do not fry them, but boil them or roast them. If you don’t like the boiling aspect. Add fresh onions and fresh tomatoes to taste good.
- - Avoid smoking. It can cause you to quickly have menopause
- - Exercise frequently
- - Sleep at proper time
- - Take aloe vera drink
- - Free your mind and don’t think about things you know can increase your blood pressure.
- - Take food rich in vitamin D and calcium. Foods rich in calcium include cheese sauce, milk, yogurt, fruits, wheat flour, cereals, spinach, turnip greens, soybeans, collards, potatoes, cowpeas. Vitamin D food sources: salmon, tuna fish, margarine, egg(1 a day), cheese, early morning sun exposure.
Supplements for Menopause or alternative treatments (Forever Living Products)
Briefly, Forever Living Products is a Scottsdale Arizona, USA based company, with an annual turnover of over $2billion. Own by Rex Maughan. It is the world largest Producer of quality Aloe Vera and Honey based products.
The Forever Royal Jelly: Royal jelly is a unique food not eaten by all the bees in a bee hive, but eaten to selected bees that will later turn into queens. Specifically meant for the queen bees and queen bees to be. The young nurses like bees are the ones that created this royal jelly by secreting it from particular glands localized on their heads. The royal jelly is good for treating menopause because it is a complete natural food supplement. It is primarily comprised of vitamins like B1, B2, B6, C, and pantothenic acid. If you are allergic to bees, don’t use royal jelly. Click HERE to take you to our secure online page or click here to learn more. History has it that, royal jelly was used as an anti-aging and immune booster.
Preliminary studies have shown that royal jelly can be cause for relief of signs and symptoms associated with menopause plus improving sexual urge. It is not good for pregnant or lactating mother. Order for you royal Jelly today from our secure online store. Click Here to start ordering.
This is my distributor order ID 234002378666.
Forever Calcium (with vitamin D): because women going into menopause or have reached menopause needs calcium and vitamin D to keep their bones and body system to function properly. A week bone will result into osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is the crack of the bone due to decreased bone density. It is most common with people who lack calcium in their bone. Or whose bone has become spongy like. Vitamin D helps to maintain your calcium balance, aids cell differentiation, boosts your immunity, has a role in insulin secretion, and regulates your blood pressure. Vitamin d is good. start your order today by clicking here to take you to our secure order page
This is my distributor order ID no: 234002378666.
Goods are shipped to locations as filled on the shipping address on our secure online page. We receive PayPal, Money Gram, Western Union and other credit cards (visa, MasterCard) payment options.
Also see our caffeine free energy drink Forever Active Boost FAB learn more here
Caffeine free herbal Tea. Aloe Blossom Herbal Tea. Learn more here
What people search for to get here? menopause hot flashes, signs of menopause, post menopause symptoms, natural menopause treatment, night sweats menopause, herbs for menopause, royal jelly, buy royal jelly, caffeine free tea, caffeine free herbal tea, caffeine free energy drink, caffine free drinks