Breast cancer is the growth of cancerous cells which affects the cells making up the breast. The cancerous cells originate from the inner lining of the milk duct or the lobules which help to the supply of milk to the duct.
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer that affects women all over the world. In United States of America alone, breast cancer affects 1 in 8 women.
Breast cancer can also affect men, but the majority of cancer diagnoses are in women.
Types of breast cancers:
- - Invasive: invasive breast cancer means that the cancer cells have spread beyond the lobular wall and the breast duct. This is also when the fatty tissue and connective tissues surrounding the breast have been affected. This is when the cancer has reached the stage of seriousness and if care is not taken, would spread to other part of the body
- - Non-invasive: the cancer has not affected the connective and fatty tissues of the breast. They are only in the lobules and ducts of the breast.
Forms of invasive and non-invasive breast cancers:
- Ductal Carcinoma: this cancer is still at its non-invasive stage and it is mostly highly curable.
- Invasive ductal carcinoma: here, the cancer is growing into the connective and fatty tissues through the duct of the breast. It is the most common form and affects up to 70-80% of women.
- Invasive lobular tissue: starts in the lobular of the breast that produces milk and invades the calls around the breast. This is rare and affects less than 15% of women.
- Marcinous Carcinoma: they are cancer forms formed from the mucus of already existing cancer cells.
- Mixed Tumors: these are different types of cancerous cells affecting the breast. In a case like this, a very experienced doctor is needed.
- Medullary Carcinoma
- Inflammatory breast cancer: a redness and warmness feel is felt when this form of cancer affects the breast. This sometimes is mistaken for infections. Symptom could be itching and if care is not taken, might spread to the other parts of the breast
- Triple Negative breast cancer form: cancer cells with no excess form of protein in them and commonly affects younger women. It is more in common to invasive type of cancer.
- Paget disease of the nipple: the surrounding nipple is affected. And symptom could include itching, redness and water coming out of the nipples.
- Glandular and cystic cancer
Causes of breast cancer: although, there are no known causes of breast cancer but there are some factors which could however cause the chances of having breast cancer. Such as:
- Hormone imbalance: hormone imbalance can be a risk factor in breast cancer, but this is not yet actually known.
- DNA changes: some changes in DNA structure may at times cause normal breast cancer to become cancerous.
- Exposure to some radiations could cause cancer in the breast.
- Age: age plays a significant role in breast cancer. The fact is that, the more you age the better the chances that you might have breast cancer. Women who are reaching the age of menopause could develop breast cancer because of hormonal changes
- Personal History: if at one time you have been diagnosed of breast cancer before, this increases your chance of re-developing it again
- Family history: there is a higher chance of having breast cancer if there has been or is a family member who had or have it.
- Menstruation. Women who start there menstruation earlier than the normal age (14-16) have the increase chance of developing breast cancer.
- Race: white women are much more being diagnosed of breast cancer than black women. However, tumors are much more aggressive in black women than in white women
- Obesity can increase women chances of having breast cancer
- Use of contraceptives continuously on yearly bases up to 8-10 increase chances of breast cancer
- Smoking and use of alcohol and not eating healthy increases the chance of breast cancer.
- Free radicals in the body are known to increase the chances of breast cancer
- Use of some chemical based personal care and skin products have shown to increase the chances of having breast cancer.
Signs and symptoms of Breast cancer
- Feel of redness and thinness that would be so different from the normal surrounding of the breast.
- Cystic or bloody discharge from the breast
- An inverted nipple
- If you observe peeling, scaling or flaking of the nipple or surrounding areas.
- Dimpling and swelling of the part of the breast.
- Most times you feel pain around the nipple.
Not that, if you begin to see any of the signs and symptoms above, you should see your health care provider at one.
However, most common way doctors use in diagnosing breast cancer is the use of screening mammography; with this, cancer cells are detected and the stages they have reached and treatment options follows.
Also, Clinical Breast Examination is used for early detection. This is carried out because of family history or just to know your status and detect cancerous cells quickly.
According to the American cancer society, women in their 20s and 30s should do a Clinical Breast Extermination test every other 3 years and while women above should do it ones in a year.
Other forms without visiting the doctor are a self-breast extermination. This is carried out at home by the woman and if any changes in the breast in noticed, such should be reported to your doctor immediately.
Treatment options required for breast cancer:
Surgery: this involves the removal of the breast tissue to avoid the cancer to affect the other parts of the body. In some cases, when a breast is affected, it will be cut off to avoid it affecting the other breast. Although, in some cases, surgery is also being carried out if a lump is found on the lump of the breast. Here, only the lump is removed and it will not require removing the entire breast.
Radiation therapy: radiation therapy helps to destroy the cancer cells. This could be external flashing of the affected area by a radiation machine (6 weeks of treatment max) or implanting of radioactive seeds or pallets into the breast next to the affected area. The side effects could be fatigue, skin inflammation, rectal irritation, and feeling uncomfortable while urinating.
Chemotherapy: medication through the blood stream by intravenous injection or orally. Some medicines used for chemotherapy can cause nausea, hair loss and general body discomfort.
Some forms of drugs that reduce the growth of tumor.
ALOE VERA as a supporting supplement for cancer and not as cure
Aloe Vera has been proven to be useful in the treatment of cancer patients, for whom chemotherapy does not work for or having heavy side effects from treatment. Because Aloe Vera has little amount of cancer healing substance, it has been shown to work like miracle when it is combined with chemotherapy. It helps in the proper absorption of vitamin c, and other nutrients.
Chemotherapy radiations are sometimes damaging to proper body cells and at times, some people do not survive it or with heavy discomfort to the body, this is due to the fact that it might be too toxic for its patients. Aloe Vera works as a soothing agent in patients undergoing the therapy. That is why alternative therapy is needed to support medicines to enable patient live through the rigorous chemotherapy session.
Aloe Vera proves useful in healing the side effects caused by chemotherapy and radiotherapy. It’s a great anti-inflammatory and will let your body undergo less stress while undergoing radio therapy or chemotherapy treatment.
Even using Aloe Vera alone helps to boost the immune system by making it stronger and letting it to fight the cancer cells itself.
To prevent the production of cancer cells in the body if you know you are at risk also use aloe vera regularly.
You need 100 per cent quality aloe vera? From the world largest grower and producer of aloe vera and aloe vera based products. We are IASC, ISA and Kosher certified, this proves that our aloe vera is 100 per cent pure and of best quality.
Talk to your doctor about using alternative medicine like aloe vera before reaching conclusion about ordering your own aloe vera.
In conclusion, cancer is a deadly disease and breast cancer is just one out of so many cancer diseases that affects human. Family history, use of alcohol, smoking, lifestyle can increase chances of cancer, but it is best you take preventive measure to stop the growth of cancer ones you know there might be a chance of you having it. Keep a healthy lifestyle and exercise frequently. Use aloe vera to boost the immune system… see why you must use aloe vera from cradle to grave
Get yours from our secure online store (USA) by clicking the buy now button. My distributor ID is 234001278666. Not from USA? Please contact me.
You may like Prostate cancer