What is anxiety?
Anxiety can be defined as a collection of disorders which are all psychological based and causes restlessness, lack of appetite, fear, tension and some other causes which would affect our normal daily activities. Anxiety is not a disease, but a condition or disorder which can affect both young and old. A non-severe Anxiety sometimes should not be taking into consideration, because it will normally go away without needing any medical attention. This form of anxiety is classified as a mild anxiety. But when anxiety is affecting our quality of life and interactions with family and loved ones and including people around us, then their might be need for a medical attention.
It should be noted that, anxiety is a normal thing in our normal lives. For example, if you are going on a first date with someone who is cute and who you had a crush on, anxiety will set in by not feeling too comfortable about yourself. You might think you have bad breath, or you didn’t dress well or that the person who you had a crush on might not have the same feeling for you. This could sometimes not make you to readily have appetite for food or you might just want to rush things. This kind of anxiety is normal and it happens to everybody. But if it is more than normal, and you have the fear of going out to meet that person, then, this could be a sign of anxiety disorder.
Anxiety, like I said previously is a cluster of different disorders which are relatively common and do occur in people and may not necessarily be choosy when it comes to race, environment, ethnicity, or region. However, the symptoms women face is somehow different from the symptoms men face.
Types of Anxiety disorders.
1. Phobia: phobia is the fear of a particular phenomenon that is around or that is might occur due to the fact that it has occurred before. I myself, I have fear for height and water. People who have phobia for water and air do feel very uneasy and tend to avoid it rather than moving or trying it at all. Aerophobia is the fear of height. People who have aerophobia tend to become silent in such situation with sweatiness, fever which may occur.
2. Social anxiety disorder: this type of disorder is the fear of staying around people because such person may think that they could judge him or her negatively. This type of disorder can cause people suffering from interacting with people and might severe their ties to the external world.
3. Panic disorder: this occurs after such person has had an experience which he is later very afraid of its reoccurrence. This could be the fear of war reoccurring or had a previous disease which would not want it to reoccur again. Sufferers have intense fright, may not be able to breathe properly, high blood pressure. Panic attack can last for several minutes depending on the situation and the kind of person involved
4. Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD): a chronic type of anxiety in which sufferers have a more than abnormal anxiety in which it would last for an elongated period. This is characterized by the inability of such person to control his emotions concerning basic needs of life such as money, employment, material things etc. a person with GAD could feel down or feel inferior if he sees his mate that are well doing and while him is not. This is much more common in developing countries and developed countries in which there is much disparity between the poor and the rich.
5. Obsessive compulsory disorder (OCD): this is like an addiction to a particular thing. A person with OCD will not get himself, unless he is able to satisfy such addiction. Examples of OCD are Drug addicts, addiction to masturbation, addiction to beer and some other addictions. Drugs addicted users would find out that they would not get themselves unless they satisfy their urges. Lack of satisfaction may be characterized by seeing the following symptoms such as excessive restlessness, sweat, fever, eye redness, lack of concentration. People here do can go for rehab for proper treatment.
6. Post-traumatic stress disorder: This is an anxiety induced by past trauma. Example of anxiety induced trauma include, rape, war victims, children who experienced murder.
7. Separation anxiety disorder: the is an anxiety that occurs when such person is separated from a place in which he or she is used to or loved so much that just can’t do without the place. This would be followed by a superstitious belief which is more predominant in African societies.
Causes of anxiety:
There is no known satisfactory reason given for the causes of anxiety. But some things can readily trigger it if some other factors are also available. They are
i. Family history
ii. Women are more likely than men to have the disorder
iii. Smoking especially in adolescents
iv. Some diseases and conditions such diabetes, cancer (such as lung cancer), menopause and erectile dysfunction
vii. Reaching puberty early
viii. Some medicines can trigger anxiety disorder
Other non-specific causes include:
i. Unemployment or loss of job
ii. Lack of financial stability
iii. Loss of loved one
iv. Being in love
Symptoms and signs of anxiety disorder:
b. Lack of concentration
d. Loss of oneself
f. Lack of trust
g. Too much of self-attention making you to be selfish about yourself
i. Heart burn
j. High blood pressure
k. Stomach upset and could even result into peptic ulcer because of lack of eating
l. Might feel that you may want to go insane
m. Hot flashes
Simple ways to prevent anxiety. Things you must avoid:
- - Avoid anything caffeine such as coffee, power drink full of caffeine, colanuts and anything caffeine
- - Exercise regularly
- - Avoid thinking, instead, engage yourself in the things you love most
- - Avoid refined sugar
- - Avoid artificial sweetness
- - Avoid the bath with cold water
- - Take lots of fruits
- - And take tea without caffeine like the aloe blossom herbal tea below
How to treat anxiety
A home natural anxiety remedy with Aloe blossom Herbal tea.
Aloe blossoms are the blossoms that grows up from a matured aloe vera plant(aloe barbadensis). They are a good healthy tea drink which helps to calm the nerves down. It is a caffeine free herbal tea that will help your anxiety disorder and improve your condition. Click the image below to learn more and start your orders today. USA online secure store only. Other countries can order, we also have our online store in your country. Contact me if you have difficulties.
Product certifies and owned by:
You may also like:
what people searched for to get here:
- anxiety disorder treatment
- anxiety treatment